My special guest, Hector Padilla, is here today to share his story about how he went from washing dishes to being a multimillionaire real estate investor.
Want to buy a home? Search all homes for sale.
Hector Padilla, my guest today is a great friend of mine in the multifamily commercial investing business. Since I met him in 2004, I have watched him accumulate massive amounts of property.
Today I want to share some of his story and discuss how he got from washing dishes to accumulating over $86 million worth of property. I have provided timestamps for you below so that you can jump to whatever topics you like throughout the video above.
• 1:05 - Hectors humble beginnings as a dishwasher.
• 2:20 - The drive to succeed is driven by your circle of influence.
• 4:20 - The value of hiring a coach: exponential growth.
• 7:40 - Think about your ideal lifestyle; how much will it cost you?
• 11:55 - Making lots of money is not the same thing as creating wealth.
• 13:35 - Dont hold yourself back by assuming that you dont need to grow.
• 15:30 - Focus on what youre good at. If real estate isnt your skill, consider partnering with an acquisition firm in a joint venture.
• 17:00 - If you are thinking about making a sudden career change: read Pivot by Adam Markel.
• 18:50 - Details about Hectors free webinar wherein he tells more of his story and how he works with funding partners and private investors to find deals.
• 20:20 - Rude awakenings as motivation.
• 22:00 - Dont give in to the victim mentality. Excuses are not crutches.
• 25:00 - Success in real estate and wealth creation is hard work.
• 26:35 - If its meant to be, its up to me.
I really appreciate the time Hector took to have this discussion with me and the insight to success that his story provides. If you have any questions about buying, selling, or investing in real estate, you are absolutely encouraged to reach out to us. We can discuss your goals and talk about what we can bring to the table in order to make them happen.